We are looking to expand our team and welcome aboard qualified candidates for the following positions:
Part-Time Inventory Specialist
Candidate will be in charge of all incoming inventory, receiving, return shipments, management of inventory quantities, and stocking. Candidate must be independent, have problem solving skills, be self-motivated, and dependable with one year previous inventory experience preferred. Pay will be based on knowledge and/or experience.
Candidate must be able to program and setup machines and fixtures on vertical mills and automatic lathe. Pay will be based on knowledge and/or experience.
Please submit any credentials and/or certifications along with resume.
Close Quarters Tactical is currently seeking a Certified Armorer and/or Accredited Gunsmith. Position is full time and will require flexibility with schedule.
- In depth knowledge of semi-automatic pistols required
- Machining experience preferred, but not required
Please submit certifications and/or credentials, along with resume, when applying. Pay will be based on knowledge and/or experience.
Full Time Sales Associate
Candidate will assist customers, handle and sell firearms and firearm accessories, and assist with general cleaning. A motivated and dependable candidate with one year previous sales and customer service experience is preferred. Firearm experience and knowledge is a plus. Position requires flexible hours including evenings and weekends and reliable transportation.
We are looking for a part-time retail cashier who enjoys working with the public and has a friendly, outgoing personality. As a team-oriented company, we seek an individual who can be flexible with work hours, evening and weekends most preferred. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and displays a positive attitude while interacting with customers and employees. Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Job Duties Include:
- Operate registers, scanners, scales and credit card/debit card terminals.
- Maintain appearance of pro shop and product displays.
- Handle firearms for rental purposes.
- Previous experience in a retail store or as a cashier required.
- Must be available nights and/or weekends.
- Must be over the age of 21.
- High School graduate.
Part-Time Social Media Coordinator
The Social Media Coordinator will play a very active role to the development of CQT's online community. You will maintain CQT's presence on various social media platforms and help create and publish content relevant to our customer base.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Familiarity with social media platforms, included but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft programs, basic editing software's, and internet browsers. Photoshop knowledge a plus.
- Knowledge of the firearms industry also a plus