CQT's facility features a 14 lane, 25 meter, full tactical indoor range with a Savage "Wet Snail" trap system.
All lanes are rifle rated up to .50BMG! No extra charge for rifle shooters.
The Targeting System
CQT's live fire tactical range uses Macomb’s Touch Plus™ Target Systems. This allows the shooter, using touch screen technology, to control the target retrieval / running-man / and static turning target. Shooters can choose from a number of programed scenarios or CQT's Range Officer can assist each shooter in target positions from a remote control panel.
CQT’s range is equipped with Macomb's "Competition Series" booth. These are designed to provide privacy and safety for shooters on the firing line. The booth frames are constructed of rectangular steel tubing around a steel protection plate and have clear ballistic glass panels and swing-out barriers for advance shooting techniques and training.
The Air handle system at CQT is state of the art and meets or exceeds EPA standards for indoor shooting facilities eliminating the smoky shooting range oder normally associates with indoor shooting.
Our shoot house is designed and built by Action Target out of Provo, Utah and is a 2 story, live fire, 360 degree ballistic house. It contains 3 resettable breach doors, as well as roof top breaching and alternative breach points. This range is designed to meet the needs of highly trained and advanced law enforcement and military units as well as the private individual through training.
Force on Force Simulation City
The Simulation City is for Simunition™ usage and will be 7,000 sq/ft street scape, capable of bringing in cars or buses, and has multiple one and two story buildings. The whole arena is reconfigurable enabling us to provide a new look and training opportunity on a regular basis.
1. Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times while on the range.
2. Steel core or steel cased ammo is prohibited, all ammo must be checked by the Range Officer prior to firing.
3. All rifles and shotguns must have a butt stock in order to be fired.
4. All firearms will be treated as if they are loaded at all times.
5. Always keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
6. Always keep your muzzle pointed in a safe direction, downrange.
7. Always keep your firearm unloaded until ready to use.
8. Drawing from a holster is not permitted unless permission is given by the Range Officer. The Range Officer must witness at least 3 "dry" draws before giving permission.
9. Uncased or un-holstered weapons are NOT allowed outside of the shooting booths at any time. Leagues and Law Enforcement training are the exception.
10. Transport of rifles to the rifle rack must be approved by the Range Officer.
11. No more than two shooters per booth.
12. Maximum of two uncased weapons out at any time per booth.
13. No discharging of tracer, armor piercing, or incendiary rounds are allowed.
14. All shooters will sweep their areas or brass and place in designated bucket.
15. All shooters will place all trash in trash container when finished shooting.
16. No cleaning of firearms on range.
17. No eating or drinking on the range.
18. Shooters should wash hands and face after shooting.